Sunday, September 13, 2009

Duck Billed Platypus As Pets

clear illustrations that I have many important things to do

Well ... of course I have many important things to do, TODAY .... I have obligations, steady jobs, I am a man trained to row, remove trash, search for jobs and give up opportunities ... for me, life in the city is in-itself a battlefield so far was not gangster, thief or scholar ... and I have a comfortable position in government or in private companies because they just seemed to me-in time-offer mediocre crude simpletons promises to bald or obese taiboleros with no taste for things ... bah ... I have 40 years I have lived some ridiculous stories, betrayal and without taste ... bah affairs and failed again ... I'm not lacking.

I have two children (beautiful and healthy) , una novia (nalgona y loca), una casa (rentada) una jeep bonita y chocada… y una robusta banda de rock… dos guitarras, una carrera y un buen empleo… pero…

Cada tanto…

Cuando veo el escenario en el me muevo… imagino que es el escenario de un loco…

(Dice el guili, una amigo, que es una condición teenager crónica…)

En contraste con los demás…


Me imagino que las gentes normales se procuran casas normales, sin goteras o por lo menos con puertas con herraduras y chapas. Sospecho que su vida cotidiana dependen de los planes a corto plazo alimentados por objetivos concretos… o no se, or at least I have access to amenities pruned the fruit of their work or talent given to them.

I guess they liked to sleep in comfortable beds and chairs not in solitary, and his house will not turn heads, much less if, like me, are in for a week of efforts and a lot of job stress.

sure do not use plastic bathroom curtains like sleek doors between your room and bathroom-bedroom-kitchen-studio, next to his bed there and a pile of clothes (not mine and I use a pillow) .

not have eaten cat kibbles because mistakenly placed at the height of the peanuts are delicious or ... or your mechanic takes three weeks or four I do not know, promising that "tomorrow or" give them his car.

centrating are ordinary people ... They pay taxes and are civilized ... I love the movie Top Gun, or be as rebels who prefer the aesthetics of the comic, Woody Allen or scorsece ... or whatever, dream to have a specific talent or sculpted bodies or at least presentable. I do not ...


you? Wait

am also an ordinary person ...

described analytically lines behind a psychological state of some part of my life while watching TV and now I know ... in case of film or ... literature. written novels are boxes, or snapshots of "geniune wankers" no friends screaming "bitter senciblones" cowards who love to say meos-cum-poop .. but with a mask "
___________________________
THE FOX CHANNEL PREEESTENO by the new LATIN AMERICA series began GLEE for sparkling, full speed, a hig school Afterward to the public of current naughty movies, school, defined in different groups of idiots who do not tolerate each other, the region jumped caustícamete to taunt the losers that due to social failure refuge in the world of myspace, and then going to define what role game fans (especially those of nomos and druids)

like idiots ... and .... so suddenly it becomes a karaoke party of music and people coming together through the love of the stage. A kind of SCHOOL OF ROCK, but aimed at a more mass audience, young and likes to sing in the higschoool. _________________


As I said ... of course I have many important things to do, I have obligations, steady jobs ... and tomorrow I have to leave work early

0 comments:

Post a Comment