Monday, November 22, 2010

Cavalier Poodle Mix Uk

I ♥ U-! Patrick Star ~! Nyappy

Well ... the end of this post is to show 10 good reasons why I love Patrick Star:
1 .- your idiocy amoo ~! n / / / n it makes me laugh! : D
2 .- your fat that makes it look more gentle! > U <
3 .- remarkably smile too much! xD
4 .- its not perfection that makes him PERFECT! [[Only the]] xD
5 .- is PINK! : D
6 .- club is a member of MAGIC THE SHELL!
7 .- his sense of humor!
is 8 .- ~ ° LOOSE LOOSE! xD and win a prize for that! (Y):)
9 .- so KAWAI your [[adorable]] to mourn ~!
10 .- that looks like little boy and eats kangreburguers at 3 in the morning! : D

much maas & ~!! On this and more ....
~ LOVE IT!
♥ I love it! C: "Marry me!! - (?) XD
That is why you still want to love YOU! > U <
haha! xD good!
if you want! if you recognize a star when the time! ; D
Learn to: Andrew n / / / n is THE # 1 fan
Learn to Me: Danny: D I'm the # 1 fan

NOBODY is beyond us ! oukk e_e! xD

coat ~ nyappy

0 comments:

Post a Comment