Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What Does Excessive Frothy Urine Look Like?

The Melvins in Mexico City (May 3, 2011)

Once I heard they postponed the date announced for a month later, leave it on stand by my memory, I had caused some grace in Japan and elsewhere in The Melvins had experienced earthquakes in your stay, and that that postponing his visit to Mexico (could it be that they were themselves as magnets to earthquakes?), anyway, after that funny combination, did not come on the date announced. (No mames! Now is Mexico? Neeeel espeerate tantiiito! Might say)
...

And I learned just happened the very day (Tuesday May 2, 2011, at 8:20 pm) who played ... I ran to the concert, accompanied a vegetable soup, an order of rice, mole verde and some shredded chicken in toppers, because he did not know the concert, had dinner at home.

clear before I borrowed money to my brother who was there watching TV, and take my blackberry (one that I have no chip, and nobody wants to buy because it is IUSACEL) on whether to merge and negotiate a reseller luck those who always help, of course.

Arrive at Lunario, very fast, I'm at $ 30 pesos away, and they had played the band habridora, and you know "can not go with food", and "it is for the managers of the band opener"

pretended a journalist, but I came out, I pretended to have lost the ticket and I went ... I went to the desk where tickets sold after 15 minutes of talk like parrot and provide some good humor, the lady who appeared to be the coordinator of the dates and the promotion of concerts, gave me a ticket courtesy.

beating .... was almost full, but fun, very entertaining ... I even went to leave my meal keeper ... into a state of expectation ...

Bill Haley - Rock Around The Clock

with that background rola enter the stage and begins grunch sludge metal garage ...

very enjoyable .. precise, well up the drums ... nice distortion ....

y.. the truth the truth ... here among us ... very nacos!

that nacos?

as if ... The commonplace, bad taste and abuse of formulas formula has no nationality

between robust and nuanced epic guitars .... you think?

put it very hard to wave STOMP! SI

STOMP! as if music for a play in New York City dance STOMP!
now, if I stomp go see a play that well ... but was not the case
guitars
Then again slow and lazy and then again ... STOMP and now

funny voices and vocal East ... wave wave cafe tacuba, ethnic wave ....

chin! Stomp again! And I was already tired ....

Finally the most famous grounder and turned on showing how good it is that the battery will also make riffs .... also take the blow by blow rola, rola super chida or would the new generation of Lelit (the father !)...

the rasta, the tattooed, the rockers, men and women did their little dance of their sweaty bodies together and be a thumping to the beat of rock. Very nice ....

and since it was ...

"stomp-ethnic-metal-Grunch-sludge-stomp-stomp-stomp-ethnic"

As The Melvins never went to the public, I think once the drummer (he said something) ... But neither greeted or anything, they ended the show without saying hello or say goodbye ... then maybe that's why I take everyone by surprise, it seemed they did an encore ... but the signal was that the bar service was suspended and put background music .... spent 10 minutes and then thought .... now if he had just it is okay not? Ozzy say he spends telling his audience GOOD BLESS You etc, and in contrast to other na love know two words and say "up mexicou carbrounes" but they neither "good comes out ... bye"

Well ... whom one to criticize these grades monsters who run the destinations and paths of the young musical expression? Perhaps

unfair to ask an artist to communicate ... go .. are not clerks (not like those who ask for your Strabucks name ...), you should not smiling, not to convince you that NO is a more entertaining format ...
as the end was confusing and people take long to realize that was over.

stomp-metal "ethnic"

Pdt:

Chin, eye! in Lunario, the security chavlos, TE removed and choking if you dare to Revaz THE GO.


Pdt2. I got my toppers with vegetable soup, an order of rice, mole verde and some chicken and went from there. He considered dangerous

0 comments:

Post a Comment