Friday, February 11, 2011

At What Temperature To Copper Pipe Freeze

the biggest problem


Suddenly I got a call in the middle of English class, I pressed any button to stop ringing my phone and obviously the teacher almost kills me. I put my phone on vibrate and within minutes I received a message from my broder, I'll call M, telling me they were waiting . I met my two Broders, M and E. We were talking a moment, we come to my house, took my dog, I had dinner and went back out. Suddenly I said "let's have some chelas" of step goodbye holidays M. I agreed and we went to shopping, drinking and talking of many things, if dogs, chifas, the cooks, the food, life, sports and more . After a few hours M was forced off and went to board. Took the car and when we were returning calm to E, each home, E told me "I have wanted to keep on drinking, do not know why today I am with that desire" . We spend more to buy some chelas and suddenly started talking and ended up in the subject, which in my opinion, all men arrived.
We talk about the biggest problem that we can sometimes have, WOMEN and read it. And is that women bring us complications that if we want to, if we like each other, if we suffer for that, and from there if we want something . It is a bigger problem we have, Why there is no manual to understand them? Each one is different each time, we complain that all the pessimists, the bossy, sexual, the erotic, the free, the smiling, the traumatized, the frightened and more . But yes, you can never be against what they say. And talking to E we would realize that sometimes we do not know what to do for a woman to be happy, and it is often better to keep quiet and not say. And to be honest, every woman we are attracted by and for something different. Women do not give
joy, suffering, sadness and many feelings, but I think it always brings a special moment . In the end What would we do without them? , and ended it with a paragraph of a Arjona song "say it was a rib, had given my spine to see them go" .

PD: Definitely, women are the best we have, I think that without them life would not be so wonderful, indeed, without them we would not be here. And finally, accept that men are talking about is what most of them. Women, remain as they are, if not life will not have that special touch you give.

0 comments:

Post a Comment