Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Excel Range Pivottablewizard

Ichigo ... ♥ One more day of school! C: Miku Hatsume



Nyappy.! C:
This entry
put two songs! : D
1
Ichigo be my favorite fruit ~ * ww * [[for those who do not know Ichigo is strawberry in Japanese, referring to the fruit-]] its flavor is so ... so ... RIQUISIMOO! and as Re'sensual: B-ok no! xD not that! : L-
's just my favorite fruit! ♥
& 'always reminds me of the song-an cafe-ichigo! > Ww <' como no acordarse de esa bella cancion! n///n'
[[A world without you is like a strawberry pie without strawberries. It is the same: absolutely impossible! ♥ (8)]]
Amorisimo like that song! his handwriting is so kawaii! will be my favorite! C: (Y) '
conclusion:
I Love ♥ Ichigo!

2 ♥
estubo Today the school really cool! ']
Disaster salon-Jasiel-fall-moreton-.... but very intense ....! O:
strong statements!
Cx to understand You should be there! hahaha! : D or Anwar could not believe Erick Karla said.
guess karla least feel a weight off-I had to tell someone else-[[TOLD YA MUCH! xD]]
Like illustrate them with the art of Fabiola, Zaith and me! hermozzo xD made a drawing in class! * Ww * "ugly boring class! T ^ T'-
and good! xDD the drawing is as follows: L
....
Hermozzo! (?)-Hey danny what the hell that? - Be a FEAA dora-maas? - xD yes! blue boots because I callus paint! : DD (?) Who want to cross the bridge but can not because it is in grumpy elf! and need a stair! xD
[[I'm the leprechaun gruñonn ~ living under the pueenteee ~! (8)]]
according zaith seems the captain cabernicola ~ [[and son]] ! xD : K want to reach the rainbow! After it broke ~ diana .... __.
and take another photo! xD
.....
: D-class was so boring as to make that ugly cosaaa? - Oou yeah ~: K
hahaha xD good is it for now! C: I hope you like our art alla! xD
nyappy Sayo ~! ♥

------------------------- -----------------
konnishiwa.! etto .... amalgamated the anniversary is coming! : DD
say they are prepared because there will be a big surprise!
like me I have them a big surprise to them by the anniversary of the blog!
the anniversary is Feb. 24! C:
Amalgamated Never Ends ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment