Thursday, February 25, 2010

How To Get Rid Of Red Hands

As convince my mustache we return home together. Instructions

smoke? Babies? Much? Know how to handle? Dance? I have gone deadeye?

Metro Subway ...

From the window behind the cab of the metro you can see how the driver is taking all decisions (but does not seem to decide a lot), for example, if you sit up straight, or if it rises if you look in the mirror, but in reality does not seem to drive much, but it seems that pretends to drive a lot, sometimes out the door and pokes his head like a mouse peeking out from its burrow, sometimes not even that. Maybe I can interview some of them soon and tell me what life is like subway driver. If it is automated convoys and they only have access to the brake control and opening and closing of doors, I would like to obtain relevant information, such as whether the suicides leave the driver in turn some holiday to recuperate, and if that holiday never take metro. I look at what it is supposed to look all subway conductor and nothing happens.

Taxqueña The stretch of Pino Suárez is nice and quiet, sunny morning, you can see the buildings dwarf clumsy and poorly dressed leave their beautiful red flowers grow as dish antennas, oriented toward the sun like sunflowers. Pudes
hear the howls of the blind men and elephant seals, howl bent, "are blind, not deaf" tell me a woman the ruideral complaining that issue their throats or portable electronics.

One of them bought a disc mp3 with hundreds of songs from "Great works of classical music" in the office must deliver an animation about a penguin who do not accept a penguin who loves to dance and see above all the dancing. I'm as delay and sleepless, and I a few more tasks (the artwork of Los Esquizitos and the steering wheel and cakes letter Shangri-la, uh, and also the website of the pie pastry and sculptural rockers the bassist of the Ultrasonic) ...

The trouble is that when it's Saturday, which APRA my start at 7 pm on Friday, I have no desire to do anything, but to play with my children.

Whatever .... from the window behind the cab of the metro you can see how the driver is taking all decisions (but does not seem to decide a lot) ... and I decided to "a lot? He considered dangerous

0 comments:

Post a Comment