Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Vitamin Water With Protein

A display case fits your damned heart


Brief notes or a contortionist language




always knew that my little person was special, but no no, do not think that is how children clasemedia idiots whose parents mediate the link love what psychologists, educators and development charlatans, "your child is indigo, and so throws the toys from their peers" nah, that kind of bastarditos parents just want to make what they were: abandonment ... what, that kind of guy special no ... I knew I was different ... not genuinely unique or valuable, nor copy or full of beautiful and mysterious sparks of wit, bah ... rather full of openly vicious and often malicious ... but "special" in other words as they say "with angel" ... and I always knew and I would step between the bulk of people who would live eternally grateful that the cast were very few occasions on which I naively wanted to share their thoughts.

Thanks for taking his pockmarked fellow chatter in my ears and smelling spirit of my interests.

Well, cough cough, it's almost false what you read recently ... ie I have not always been so immune to this bad world, I also had to dive into the sewers of the city, live and burp her throbbing rhythm danse macabre of claxonazos, theft, infidelity, indifference, mediocrity and corruption.

And hence these brief notes.



Your Dentist
salt and bare hands touched my tongue, her breath choked me hungry belly, the fucking mirror on my tongue was the last thing I support, it apart with his kind gesture and instrumental making vomit noises of godzilla having sex with the wife of king kong (although now that I think do not know if Godzilla is male or female, or hermaphrodite). It looked horrendous

my vomit mixed with the teeth ...







I have enough for everything. Woke

with a very slight hangover, walking float my black tennis shoes, my head spinning dentrote yes, maybe I smoked several cigars that night and that China tsinsau beer in my refrigerator was full robust.

closest I came to Sanborn and bought the newspaper El Pais, in the Sunday edition you can find a weekly supplement which brings together various talents of the pen and journalism, this past Sunday those talents rather devoid of humor and / or spark, with its columns comment on the self insured and self-adulation crude plagiarism, for example, a woman wrote of her sadomasochistic and how to "prepare for his novel" study the psychological and medical texts people who practice paraphilias, confessed immediately that's where I get the title of his novel, or not well, I did not read carefully, one more unfortunate lyricist was devoted to recounting their adventures (all false seems) with dogs. (Zzz). Ever since I read these puny dark sewer escritorcillos weeklies and I'm glad gremiecito not belong to the character of such letters that I want is something else, but I'd sell my soul and my textillos only that if and only to publish , no and no.

bloggers are already tired, and personage of letters that fill your stupid localism newspapers and magazines of this city, its real or fictional experiences are fraught with both pastiche, crutch so, with so commonplace that fall off and sound like people who can not live any other way than selling easy little formula between paragraphs.

And what about me?

My formula is I do not intend anything or want anything extra of life and its blessings are for my standard of living, not a desire and attachment, if I can do that well, if I can not better for me, your family's health and welfare of your people is much more delicate and involving more things, but you should also know that no one knows its destination, today and tomorrow no one greets me fit into a select group of parishioners who spoke of refined nonsense and gladly tolerate, if it is of thymidine are afraid of ridicule and thus never see them explode, best, operating alone, if it is to hold back the urge to express your ideas in front of people more powerful than you, are at work or in what street is doing well,

When I came out of the Sanborn bought a beautiful guayabera, which combined with a beautiful hat so I had to buy two expensive, yes, but not ridiculously expensive, the people who have been placed in good positions good salaries, they love that predatory pricing of the stores will flatter your ostentocidad mediocre blush with my debit card and as always being someone with no debts and big dreams, I thought that this was another Once the best day of my life, algebraically had everything he wanted and not have to agree with anyone or my passions and my transgressions, he was also stated, whole.

"text recycling" He considered dangerous

0 comments:

Post a Comment