Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pontoon Boat 55 Gallon Drums

A sunny Sunday listening trios

In the morning I awake and disoriented dumber than usual.

jumped from the blankets and ran to meet the gas man (I have a week without gas) after two blocks discovered so far was that of old iron, I returned and I complained to my children:

- Would not that was the gas? and ran to the other corner I saw was that of old iron! ..


-for shouting "gas" ... "Gas"


He said one of the two, while handling dough sticks mezcalda with hairs on that surface is not inappropriate to do so, I mean "mine", a book perhaps, my glasses, neither knew, nor looked.


I prepare a cup of coffee and discussed the dangers of out of bed with a strong erection on the street, what if I meet a neighbor burning and huge perky breasts? (There are none porcierto) ... thankfully there was a bunch of outfits varatos in the distance, were Jehovah's Witnesses who engaged in earning their ticket to heaven desapercivido happened to me.

later.

had quesadillas on the table, fresh tortillas, eggs with ham and beans, orange slices and put my coffee, my kids take yogourth, after breakfast, everyone hagarro a piece of newspaper or magazine, while sounding boleros my collection of romantic trios of mexico, I think if you go out and reform to take pictures of an outdoor expo ... strate the day as precious. Today there

an event with Evo Morales on Sunday south of the city, I go to see, bah! but should I go to work at the office and I have no gas ... scripts that were released on Friday at twelve o'clock to the television is not much to convince me to go to work the weekend, I can work from home.

be alone Soon as that is, the sounds and sound trios

The Dandys have more color and drag more vocal timbres, arguably more garish, the sounds are also a guitar more or less universal scales predominate, and if more campirano or scales melodic, guitar and mandolin work harder and more voices are unlike each other.
Diamonds are well-honed melodies with choruses game pitched voices, soft voices prevail against the soft, rhythmic guitars, the vocals are accompanied while growing in intensity, then subside, much
The Crab, as the Dandys have three voices different, and much more presence of bongos and rhythm Guitar, and the personality of the lead vocal is more street, in contrast to the angelic Diamonds.
Los Panchos are the combination of humor, voices in tune, and lots of guitar, perhaps because of his acting ability are the most famous, sounds refined background leave a voice almost in agony suplicona vibrant.
The Tecolines also the degree of fineness The Diamonds, with more vocals and guitar predominate with more reverb or vibrato amplifier. Three Degrees
used n sounds more raw or less fine, you hear the pounding of the strings on guitars and a voice "close" or personality of solo mature and serious, not as many of the other triplets, which are indistinguishable three choirs voice harmonics.
most difficult to circumvent with triplets is that their lyric is too cloying and cosmogony vicotoriana usually expire song after song ... (the holy little mother, the teenager angelic dream excited grooms, the wedding Mass, the soul,
kisses ... MEANWHILE THIS SIDE OF THE SCREEN
I'll wash the dishes
here and read his comics and I finished this post. He considered dangerous

0 comments:

Post a Comment