Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ovarian Cyst Sore Breasts

Deception ~ u / / / u '

Yo 'Danny ... I found the most disappointing eh seen and heard in life! , Or; encerio if! !-... could not believe it


Danny Woody found a [[of Toy Story]] to identical as that of the movie! with his boot that said Andy, had his hat [[no no cowboy hat, D]] and all that bla bla attire! IDENTICAL "cord that you pull it from behind [[for all those people ... it's no gamble!]] And if he said phrases and all that but was saying nonsense!
The only sentence that said that if it was REAL [[which came out in the movie]] was ... "You're my favorite sheriff"
But it said "Somebody poisoned the waterhole!" and no real sentence!
Worst of all, it did not say ... "There's a snake in my boot" D: DO NOT SAY!
is the most typical sentence! the coolest! woody main phrase! and not the decision! That disappointed me so much!


why a toy Danny o [[he learns xD]] of identical woody say there is a snake in my boot! and all sentences Diigo! :]
Although I think it take to do it ... and learning .... and discover how to learn to do it! xD
: / yeah yeah!


Sayo-
! ღ

0 comments:

Post a Comment