Thursday, December 23, 2010

Work Right Shower Door Parts




Yesterday, as part of a holiday after I went to buy my shoes (with the money I gave my old) , the thing is I went. I did not want to go alone so I told myself "invite someone" and boom was where he appeared Analucia talking to me on msn and facebook telling us, I wanted to talk to her and walk, and as it I departures from several months ago and it was time pagárselas told him to accompany me.
happily said yes, but the killing, and then we met and started our way towards Miraflores to look. It began in the metropolitan
talking until after a trip, fast be called, arrived at Miraflores. The first thing I visited was Saga, where looking good and nice sandals in my opinion. Then there was nothing good in this damn place.
Then we went through Ripley and surprise! found that I wanted, were the ideals, and had seen days before, and do not hesitate, I tried them and bought them. Already
sandals in hand we went to eat and drink, the place was Energy Bubble Tea. We drank some bubble tea each, wrap and started talking a little of everything as it should.
Hence the anime to go to games, go through and visit Larcomar Moy, I bought my card (if someone else would have) and started playing, the bad was that we got to 9 tickets and we could not exchange a lot to say.
Then we went to Coney, which also had to buy my card, keep playing and to our luck a little machine said "no tickets" . I say to our lucky because a girl came to fix the problem and I do not know if there were tickets accumulated or typewriter is scratched but received more than 30 tickets out of nowhere. At least thanks to this got a bit more about things, because if that was not why we went out as in Moy.
And this I can not forget, in the taxi coming home asking me for my cell, I want to take a photo and only agreement and tell me "costume porsiacaso camera" . His eyes and words inside wanted to simply say "Kill yourself moron" . I can only say
Coney Thanks, Thanks Thanks Analu Machine and the great company.

PS: we go for a second or YLS! I promise no more bubbles and remember that the next You can also give suggestions. It will not be the last, and we will take the photos. You still have a debt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment