Thursday, December 23, 2010

Xl Cheese Crisps Where To Buy

pintamela


few weeks ago through a friend "Santa Ana Community Coalition " contacted us and asked us the help paint a mural . The truth that when my friend told us this to me and I will call Tainy broder (the tag with the painting) left me puzzled as long ago did not paint anything.
Because I say so long ago, because for more than 3 years ago I thought about starting to paint, and well out to Tainy and began to enter into this world of graff, a year later by things that happen in life no longer Tainy paint while he stayed in this and continues to this day. In those days I mentioned painted like Tage and then gave me and then I lost Bams.
Well after contacted us decided to make a sketch , contribution I could because my mind is not yet grabbed the sling and was and decided to work.
The mural was bigger than we think at the beginning so when we changed our expectations and was so over sketch ended and the material in the hands started painting, at which time it also brings more I could as my way of painting was not very fit at the moment. Tainy could obviously contribute much more and with the help of children Coalition we finished painting was completely filled after two evenings of painting spry and muddy.
Eventually it became what you see in the image, which I hope you enjoy it and they look good, in fact the basis of work and the reason why I decided more to do that is by the message and so children. The Coalition helps children not approach to alcoholism or drug addiction , very difficult task today, but I think very important. For children and for the good life. We hope to provide our support in another time and of course will be posted around here.

PD: Critique and just give opinions. Any little thing you write me a message if you want a mural somewhere. And certainly I think a couple more times and go back to grab the skill to srpy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment