Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Buy Marin Bikes Sydney

Piñata: D

Konnishiwa! : D
am ... in this post I will tell you that it is very easy to make a piñata for her! haha xD
My dearest Maka ~ onee ~ chan chan! [[ http://makaalbarnnakano.blogspot.com/ ]] & 'I we have created a piñata Hatum miku! [To beat strong! > W <' ok no~ xD]
Only then ... maka & 'hermoza yoo want to show what we left! * OO * (?) XD ~ ok not want you my readers] that we qualify to stay! will put the right side so they can vote! xD

started failing with the base! xD because the balloon is hung long & 'became all deformed! hahahaha! desperdidiamos whole day! xD. _. [[FAIL]]
then decided to make the base with clay ~:]
uhm ... Ewé after a long & 'hard work we just! * WWW *
& 'then ... in my opinion I am very well to be a piñata! ']
xD hope you like it as much as I like to me!

by ... a week ago! xDD & 'now ... ah ~ uwu dead '-minute silence ... (O)
finally ~! hahaha xDD

I have not much to say ... so I'm going! xDD haha! ^ ^
coat ~ nyaa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment