Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Guy Tuxedo's For 2010

basics of nothing matters (DNI)



Many times I read on Facebook, twitter, msn or just told me in person, this typical phrase that excites many is "I am an adult, and I want my DNI ", my question was What do you want your ID?
The most common reasons I hear are classic: "Having my ID I can do what they want," "Now I get out much," I do not say anything in my house ", etc. Obviously, all the reasons point to the same freedom. And Did The DNI serves only to that?
When you're young you always feel the excitement of the blessed blue rectangles with rounded ends , and once you have it, almost always, you feel the owner of the world. I personally did not happened, for me having this document was not big difference in my life, at least on those issues most important to them.
While the DNI opens many doors, but it is better to see other responsibilities that also charges this joyous document. When
get it and be an adult we are filled with more responsibility than in the past. At this point strongly influenced by the maturity of each person, as decide on our actions, and not so easy to say yes to anything that comes our way, now be responsible for the consequences that this will bring .
Take a bit of conscience and not see the DNI as a gateway to fun and total freedom, rather think if we are responsible enough to face what comes. In my opinion, while we depend on our parents will not be as free to say . You demonstrate
yourself that you are ready to welcome you and to be fully aware of his life. They will take it easy and enjoy what they can get.
As the years go by you realize other things for which you served this document, important and relevant thing maybe. Even to myself I need to live longer, but meanwhile will have to be careful.

PS: Have fun healthy, the DNI is no toy more in our lives. Use caution and always put in the balance the positive and negative charged their actions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment