Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Adrenal Gland Psoriasis

More tender than bambi A GRAPHIC NOVEL




By alex fernandez ... Introduction






Once a year we should analyze our actions, our relationships with others, observe carefully, to look back critically and to assess what we and what we have done .. or at least visit the dentist, and if it is a hot dentist with juicy breasts you paste them to come to dig hole in your mouth, then with more reason.

So that day I was analyzing the facts of my life, I discovered that these "facts" were not "facts" rather things were done ... it was my "list of things undone," and had even made this list, so as a first step, I had to make a list of things undone, I decided it made the list of things to make a damn time .

-do list:

1 .- I have no desire to think of things that I do

But that's not a list, I thought, "that point 1 .- has not compromise or challenge value or, perhaps describing a mood, or discouraged or despondent mood." How did I get this? Where to see it was jodiéndolo everything.

And is not that "need" to do .. as a "must" ... emergency is not having to clear my mind and fill it with loose ends, and why "loose ends", I was just thinking, just wanted to know and reflect on my actions ... and not how I came to this mess.

I decided then that I would be easier to list what QUEIRO DO NOT.

Oh yeah, it feels better now no car chase, or watch, or obligations, nor the lady of income (perhaps it is a "gentleman" and very old, do not think I could run after me), anyway, here are my 10 things I do not want to do:

1 .- I do not want anyone to congratulate never again in life.

Well ... is that (and do not know why), where they enjoy the talent of someone or talent that someone stole someone else, or the talent that could not steal but I try something else ... well, that someone immediately you feedback with a "thank you, it's nothing special" ... there and think: "I know that is not special ... I know you're not so keen, in fact your talent was to get published or you will be allowed to enter the band, or that people were attentive to your thoughts. ... and nothing happens to say: "Congratulations."

Anyway, in several cases you get in trouble for just saying congratulations, and they secretly do not want to say anything, maybe just envy him or her, the blame for your failure or secretly the interstices and darkest recesses of your heart your real message is: HAPPY FUCKING plagiarist! FARCE IS BELIEVED YOU ALL! ...

But when it's birthday? When it is a physical PROESA? Why does my ego is so confused and overstimulated that wants to be part of the happiness of others? And how again got into trouble? Forget

suckers lists.



Chapter 1

all your fault!

"I must confess that not everyone I like, not all people like me and many things I really dislike, if not his face, or desire to show his face, no case is your voice, or the desire to show his voice just know that sometimes I feel trapped in a nightmare where the best dialogue I've had is almost always dead people. "

-Alex is your novel?, You sound a necrophiliac, a ghoul, it sounds like necro-artist and that topic is already sick exploited

-like? I'm trying to evoke an artistic image of a self-confessed lover of books?

than books?

when I say people dead I am referring to the Great Creator of history, teachers of literature and art ...

"But you do not know much to say from the literature, does not understand much about history, go I've never heard any more or less accurate data even avant-garde movements.

-of art history need only turn on the television channels bored, or avant-garde cultural movements can summarize that are limited to blaspheme, do yoga and penetrate his anus with his friends fall asleep on the booze. It is not necessary to take a Diploma in art history, these things concern only a handful of maids who want to expand their topics in discussions of coffee.


"For instance?

-read DEATH IN VALENCIA? if it is Gustav Mahler, if not, in short it is an old man stokea a family that is in love with a boy ... the novel is a stoker that rubs genitals while a smaller stalks ... clearly says so sweet and drowsiness that is sure many readers imagined happy gay pedophilia as something aesthetically justifiable.

-is yours to denounce the hypocrisy of Institutions, that too is already trite.
-
'm not interested in institutions or their power, I am interested in the hole left inside each of us ...

-Alex, then is philosophy?

- maybe.


..... and it is not Death in Valencia, ES IN VENICE, BUT YOU ARMS OF A DICTIONARY, CONCECCIÓN GOOD INTERNET AND IF YOU DO IF THE CORRECTION OF checker, did not expect MANY PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED PRIMA OPERA IN YOUR ...

"That which cousin? years ago I do not see any prima ... and MUCH LESS GO TO THE OPERA.




................



was obvious that much work to clean up, energy and humor he had, would that be enough?




Contu ... He considered dangerous

0 comments:

Post a Comment