Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Computer Is Making A Bowling Noise

pleasant car one day is short, women



begin this by saying more or less what I wrote on a tweet, but here it "get better" , a day that falls short of what they mean, and they are a peculiar mixture of things, some are mothers, and sometimes parents, are grandmothers, granddaughters, daughters, sisters, friends, companions, lovers, and especially women . And it is only because you accept that there are things so wonderful, thank you all here today.
I have two women who make my life shine and makes sense , my mother, who brought me into the world and taught me every day, and continue teaching, all I know . And my sister, who came into the world to change my life, show me always to smile why his innocence and tenderness change my life.
And let's face it, life without you would not be the same. Do not try to be equal to or better than men, it is not necessary, it is not to imitate, equality between women and men does not mean that you (women) have to take all the time, have to talk about swearing and behaving like men in general, do not let feminine side, do not lose that special grace and light are inside . And I think it
pamper it comes to women in this day is today and always respect them, to love them and never forget .
take this opportunity to send a greeting to all women in the world, and make a toast to her health in his honor!

PD: Women deserve more than a single day. Enjoy. A picture is my mom, my other sister. And I leave a very good song.



0 comments:

Post a Comment