Saturday, March 12, 2011

Best Fanless Cpu Coolers

{x2} Axxel & 'Cheels! ... ♥ Reptar



Konnishiwa!
This post is to congratulate all my little love muffin (?) To two very special friends m
i. ..! C: haha \u200b\u200byeah ... so it is! rare but desert! birthday the same day! : D
.....
Hey boy! Believe it or not
lvide C: ... so it is! Just today at 12 am {am} birthday! * O * and viejoo erees!
O: you are going out gray hair! okno D:. _. haha!
're a great friend, geek, geek} {rules, and although people may see us as odd, and if I am or
share? - {Only by their ignorance gay} ... we know what we are and I c or inquires with me: D!
and also hope that today you can have a good ... together or alone! I hope you're like you want to be
! {Hey, relax by the curse ~ this time could not be met, D}
Also if you need help do not hesitate to contact me! C: Whenever you need me ... there is
re hand extended for a good friend! : D
Nyappy B'day! C: you know that I love you! So

is .... a great friend who helped me to be stronger and overcome things! C: and the next
is .....
Hey! if tuu! Tututu sii! Hermozaa girl who is reading this! {Only if you cheels xD}
Oww.! Cumplistee and añoss! * Ww *
so is ... and it is dawn and we have another birthday here! : 3
hey thanks for your beautiful friendship! : D .... Are greater than yoo! D: Haha! danny is Re'pequeñita! : 3
hope you liked your regalin alla! and then have fun geniaal!
ou yeaah! I also hope soon to have the expatriate in your little ear! * Ww * sisisi!
has my support for anything! C: when it is! {Then you stand on the right foot} do not forget! haha 'n - n'
Nyappy nice B'day! I love you a thousand nuclear bomb! * 3 * hahaa
------------------------------------------
Fue todoo por esta entrada! C:
A los dos les agradesco mucho su amistad! :'D
bye.nyappy!
:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment