Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sweet Little Angel Eyes Got Your Wings

Guess who's back! B'day Nyappy

Nyappy people!
Sorry, I think ... no, I do not think ... largely neglected the blog eh! xD by lack of time and so ... maybe sometimes only little inspiration or distraction! : L
but promise me one more time and post blog entries! : D
Well I think I just want to comment on a movie called, "Presumed Guilty."
And I want to talk about this movie because I recommended it and not really caught my attention, but that's when you ask ... do you like the drama of the movie or do I only saw it as putting They were exposed and removing billboards and that he put "cuiriosidad" to the public and you thought it was interesting?
then keep quiet and then I figured that was it, no embers that movie good. C:
Well, that's my point of view.
xD But I really would not pay a movie ticket to see this supposed movie! because only one case was recorded and anyone who came up with the not so great idea to make her movie.
Some may say that the case was interesting, but as these are a thousand! And then ... because they worry about a case that is not yours? : D oH just worry about their lives and problems to be fixed and so on. C:
only a movie not recommended by me! : L and if I'm curious to see it ... Buy it now if you do not go pirate xD sorry about it after paying a ticket for that movie, but again ... just my opinion! {osea, yo? D: xD} and so already will know if my advice! : D Well, I'm late commenting on this but it was recommended to me recently when a chick to whom I speak not!
e - E there and I started to troll! D: haha \u200b\u200bxD
Well ... better to leave this topic here: D hehe '
Bye.Nyappy!
cuidense and we read later! C:

0 comments:

Post a Comment