Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Brian And Andrew Place In Greece

broder


I tell them that I am supporting a BTL campaign for a new website, the campaign is called, or good name, "Do Your Dream." Now he reveals the company name which is Cuponéate is a new portal offers and discounts. This activation consists of distributing fliers with a small web company, we dressed and some posters.
The thing is that doing this understand what it feels bad standing and many people do not get the wheel , and even look at you with a sneer. There are those who are predestined to receive any publicity y simplemente estiran la mano, hay las que prácticamente obligamos a que la reciban. Algunas veces tenemos que “enamorarlas” para que puedan aceptarlo, otras ni te miran. Unas cuantas te agradecen por la publicidad, muchas te muestran una sonrisa fingida. Por otro lado, según me dijeron mientras chambeaba, existen las personas que “tienen más posibilidades de comprar” y las que supuestamente “tienen menos posibilidades de comprar”. A mi parecer esto es estúpido, las apariencias dicen muy poco , muchas veces la personas que menos esperamos es la que más tiene y viceversa. No debemos juzgar a nadie , además si uno tiene más o menos no es asunto nuestro, al momento to advertising, especially BTL, we choose the points of our public and there is activation for everyone, black, white, cholo, gringo, yellow, pale, without color or whatever you call them. It is reasonable to choose who we will not advertising and who I think have to choose the points at which we will.
I was one of those who would rather not receive anything and I even seem to bother the people who were handing out these things, but after going through this experience I realized that sometimes what seems absurd to us can be very useful. As of today I have decided to get each advertisement to give me, if not in it for me maybe someone knowledge can serve. Today
we the time advertising bombarded our lives, and when I was a person who does, I can assure you that at some point all we can become useful. Does not mean that there are sometimes nonsense, but gee, do we receive less advertising? , let us place the "volanteros" for a moment and being honest, standing on the street for many hours is unbearable, foot pain, heat kills people look at you wrong, you get bored, and finally show you're tired of always smiling.

PS: Do as I receive the ads, read them and if not that interesting looking for a trash and discarded. But please do not be indifferent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment