Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rocket Chef Food Processor Instructions

breakfast in class? C:

AN NYEONG HASEYO!! C:
{espero que se escriba asi! xD}
Porque salude en coreano?? -q5- xDD

Bueno, se sabe que amo mucho MUCHO a Reptar y me encanta disfrazarme from small ... so that's why I made him sing to a disguised Zerche Reptar! * Ww * While this all ugly. _. I only got green clothes and napkins of paper colored on one side! xD! I DO NOT CARE. C:
Great no? : D I do not care! I liked! n - n '♥ (?) xD. __.
Ok 'I leave the little picture! : DD
o-Paresce or if I right? Cejaas} {ok no! hahaha xDDD * Z feoo let me sing ugly! n --- n 'just wanted to be a dinosaur! D:
....

Ouh yeah! : DD it's great to know that ...?
breakfast at school and that teachers are sooo stupid they do not even cuentaa: L
Nor realize that someone threw her cereal and milk running out of ballots signature! x'DD
{Obbi Jasiel talk about you ...} ~ xDD uuy there is and means "cleaned up" later me putting L Camera! xD
Only you think you are cleaning your sweater
and arg! s my friends are great: D!! xD ... then we started to say a lot of nonsense: K and Jasiel wanted to steal my sandwich bread xD and looked like a gun!
: K {ha! I fail to steal my sandwich!}
Anyway it's really cool and nutritious! : D
Deveria to try someday! : 3 and. Y. .. short of inspiration. __.
: K largoo me! : D {I hope there liked them. _. if not .. oh e --- e as nimodo! D: xD}

nyappy Bye ~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment